What role do embedded systems play in artificial intelligence?
Artificial Neural Network:
Natural Language Process:
Natural Language refers to an Artificial intelligence, it is a method to be communicating with the natural language like English. The processing of the natural language will be required for an intelligent system to understand and processor perform the tasks given by the humans.
The development of embedded Artificial intelligence will be made increasingly simpler with the advanced enterprise of Artificial Intelligence microservices. Embedded systems have reached a certain level of ‘smartness’. More and smarter devices are being introduced on every month. The development of embedded Artificial intelligence will be made increasingly simpler with the advanced technology of Artificial Intelligence microservices. We are already at a point where artificial intelligence is a basic form that has found in a way that the heart of the AI is embedded
How Embedded Systems Impact Your Everyday Life:
- Standalone Embedded Systems – In this systems, that can work by themselves, in other words, they are self-sufficient, the processing and work are done by themselves. Examples include video game consoles, Music players and Micro ovens.
- Real-time Embedded Systems- where the embedded systems give an output within a specific time is called a Real-time Embedded System. They further classified into soft real-time and hard real-time embedded systems.
- Networked embedded systems – If an embedded system is connected to a network and their functioning is depended on their network is called Networked Embedded Systems. Examples include security systems and sensor systems.
- Mobile Embedded systems- The embedded system is meant for mobile communication are called Mobile embedded system and this includes mobile phones and tablets which is used for a functioning like calling internet etc.,
Here some advantages of Embedded systems are
- There is no need to update the hardware
- Concentration on user applications.
- The flexibility of operating system requirements.
- It occupies less area and low memory. So, it consumes less power.
- Cost- Effective.
Where we used the Embedded Systems?
- Consumer electronics – Mobile phones, video game consoles, printers, Blu-Ray players, home entertainment systems, televisions, digital cameras, music players.
- Household appliances – Washing machines, microwave ovens, refrigerators, dishwashers, air conditioners
- Medical equipment – CT Scanners, Electrocardiogram (ECG), MRI Scanners, blood pressure monitors, heartbeat monitors
- Automobiles – Electronic fuel injection systems, Car navigation system, Anti-lock braking systems(ABS), Pre-crash safety system, in-vehicle entertainment systems, air-conditioner controls.
- Industrial applications – Assembly lines, multiple parameter monitoring systems, feedback systems, data collection systems Aerospace – Navigation systems, guidance systems, GPS Communications – Routers, network hubs, satellite phones.
About A Professional Embedded Systems Training in Bangalore
Best Embedded Training Institutes in Bangalore
Embedded system is one of the very important fields where Electronics, the student can work. This embedded systems filed is having the very waste opening and till now never had the recession in this filed. Salary in the embedded filed is very high, normally 6-7 years candidate is easily crossing 10 LPA if He/she is having knowledge.
About the Best Embedded Training Institutes in Bangalore
Before we go into deeper into embedded system let me introduce who we are? What do we do?
We are the top authorized embedded system training institutions in Bangalore, we are Professional Training Institute, A practice of the best Embedded training in Bangalore our organization is run by Yogesh Kumar Sharma, he is having 15+ years in an embedded development and Master in embedded design from Manipal University. While working He was taking interview of many candidates and found that very fewer candidates are having proper knowledge or understanding of the embedded system, the full life they are struggling to get a good job, even many are struggling to have the start of the job.
With the motive to help student until they are not getting the job, this training institute is started. Here mainly we focus on practical learning of embedded system/C/Linux etc. our student is capable to face any kind of interview with full confidence. We not only focus on technical knowledge but we also work on communication skills, motivational environments, logical thinking, accept a new challenge.
About the Embedded Systems Courses in Bangalore
The essential things to learn about the embedded system programming. An embedded system is a combination of both hardware and software, the embedded system relies heavily on the program so itis necessary to the programming basics.
In our Professional Training Institute, we are going to teach about the full contents of embedded systems and we will mainly focus on the Practical and theoretical knowledge on the advanced level of Embedded system. We will take care of getting good knowledge on Embedded system by giving multiple examples and providing more number of questions to be practiced.
First, we will teach about the basic electronics, digital electronics and then we will focus Microcontroller because microcontroller is the heart of the Embedded system. In microcontroller we will be covered about the Architecture of 8051, Pin description of 8051, General purpose registers, special function registers, addressing modes and etc.,
We also focus on programming the microcontroller like small tasks such as blinking the led with the help of the microcontroller, programming the controller while interfacing the seven segment display, interfacing with LCD and Keypad and the DC motors.
By interfacing, different devices will train the students by giving multiple tasks and also we can do small projects by combining all of these devices. The student can easily interface the controller with other devices and can control all that devices by programming.
Then we will be focused on the communication and Protocols such as I2C which will interface to PC read/write byte/string by using Keil application like-wise interfacing SPI to RTC, etc…
Once the student understands the embedded system completely then we move to ARM cortex core. We normally use STM32F for training purpose. We give guidance to the student how to use this controller and assign the project on this microcontroller.
After this, we will be focused on the Wireless Modules such programming with the GSM, GPS, RF, IR wireless module, Bluetooth, RFID, WIFI and ZigBee Modules. So using this module we can control the devices like Motors, sensors etc., with the help of programming.
Now the student is having enough knowledge to make any kinds of embedded project, we just start assigning them small to mid-level projects, based on individual capability. Our student is ready to face any kind of interview in the Embedded system.
How to Choose Best Embedded Training Institute in Bangalore
Hello friends, let’s see how to choose the best training institute. When it comes to choosing something we should be brave enough to decide does it can serve us the purpose. Nowadays most of the student wants specialization in their courses, as many training institutes are opened, its tough job to decide a correct institute. Students look for training institute to make themselves strong so they can face the world. Many training institutes are just open a shop, they don’t have feeling or passion they just to grab the money and even don’t bother about any other thing. I can know from one student that one institute took full course fee in advance and given books to read self, no class.. ha ha ha. So we will help, how to choose the best embedded training institute in Bangalore.
Now let’s see some important points to keep in mind before deciding an institute.
You can choose the best embedded institute in Bangalore based on the following main points:
1) Faculty Teaching Method:
a) Demo class:
b) Personal Interaction with the Student:
c) Test and Evolution:
2) Past Students Feedback:
3) Past Placement Record:
4) Practical Teaching and Lab Facility:
5) Real-time Projects:
6) Fee Structure:
a) Installment Payments
b) Less Fee
7) Personality Development:
8) Fishing – Be aware of fake institute:
Professional Training Institute- The best-embedded training institutes in Bangalore