When students to PTInstitute join embedded system training in Bangalore then they are having many questions in their mind. But I had seen some pattern in the question students are asking. Some students are just asking a question related to placement while some are asking for a fee, some are asking for PG or some are asking for food. Many times I feel students are not able to ask complete questions related to Professional Training Institute. So here I had compiled all common questions students generally asking, arrange them in the frequency of they inquired, and answered. Still, we keep collecting questions and keep updating this document so that it will be always updated for a document for the student.
- 1 1. Does the placement provide?
- 2 2. How much time do I need to get a job?
- 3 3. How many interview calls provided?
- 4 4. What if I did not get even after completing the training?
- 5 5. How much salary/package I will get?
- 6 6. What if after selection I don’t want to join the company?
- 7 7. I have fewer % marks does it impact on placement?
- 8 8. What is the maximum package I will get?
- 9 9. Do the companies are MNCs or small?
- 10 10. Do we have to go for an interview or companies are visiting the institute?
- 11 11. In the Interview what companies are asking?
- 12 12. Does this is a guaranteed placement?
- 13 13. What if I don’t get a job even after training?
- 14 14. Does the institute also help in soft skills training?
- 15 15. What we have to write on a resume? Does the institute help in making a resume also?
- 16 16. After how many months of the training placement process will starts?
- 17 17. How many rounds in the interview?
- 18 18. Does the company ask aptitude also in the first round?
- 19 19. What all companies have visited the institute? Where I can get a list of companies?
- 20 20. What is the batch size?
- 21 21. What are the training methods? What is one to one training method, how it works?
- 22 22. Do we have practical also?
- 23 23. How many hours per day class?
- 24 24. How many trainers are in the institute?
- 25 25. What is the experience of the trainer?
- 26 26. Why industries experts are visiting to institute? What information do they share with students?
- 27 27. Do I have to buy software or hardware for the lab?
- 28 28. Does the institute provide training material?
- 29 29. How many projects we have to make?
- 30 30. Does the project are industry level?
- 31 31. Which microcontroller is using for training?
- 32 32. Does in practical raspberry pi is also used?
- 33 33. How many leaves do we take during training?
- 34 34. Does PGs are available near to the institute?
- 35 35. How much I have to spend per month for PG?
- 36 36. Can we pay fees in installments? How many installments are allowed?
- 37 37. Why a professional training institute is the best institute in Bangalore?
1. Does the placement provide?
At Professional Training Institute, we are having a dedicated team, who is working in the placement of our students. We are contentiously in touch with the companies and as soon as companies are having opening they share with us. So From our side, we are sure we will provide you companies interview. The clearing interview is still in your hand. Normally students can clear interviews after attending 6-7 interviews.
2. How much time do I need to get a job?
Time entirely depends upon the student. In past we have seen a student who get placed within 3 rd month they joined our institute, on other hand, we observe some student are taking more than 8 months. From Professional Training Institute side we keep providing you interview opportunity, you need to clear as soon as possible.
3. How many interview calls provided?
Until you are getting placed. Of-course companies should have an opening and your education criteria should match with company requirements.
4. What if I did not get even after completing the training?
Normally students can crack the interview with 6-7 interview, but still due to any reason if any student is not able to clear the interview then we are having an internship program for our student, students are having the opportunity to join as an intern in our organization and work with us ongoing industrial projects. For the internship period student will get the experience certificate as an intern in our organization.
5. How much salary/package I will get?
Salary varies from company to company some companies are offering 4.5 Lpa or some companies are offering 2.2 LPA. In an average embedded fresher gets in between 12,000 to 25,000 initially. Salary is a complete matter between you and the company. You need to directly discuss with the company and finalize it?
6. What if after selection I don’t want to join the company?
We are having one placement policy, it means once you get placement from our institute then we will stop working for your placement.
7. I have fewer % marks does it impact on placement?
Some companies are not asking for % marks but some companies are asking for 70%+ or 80%+. so during placement, it will impact in terms of the number of companies you will attend. But we are very much sure you defiantly get a placement opportunity. You should learn more practical and hands-on So that should be ready to crack the interview as soon as you get an interview opportunity. After getting 2-3 years of experience % marks don’t matter.
8. What is the maximum package I will get?
The maximum package depends upon companies, as per our understanding of the market is embedded fresher is getting 12,000 to 25,000 per month in beginning. Although the package is a complete matter of you can company, you can show your caliber and ask for more money.
9. Do the companies are MNCs or small?
Our students are working in all types of companies including Big MNCs to small start-ups. When some companies are giving us requirements then we are discriminating between big or small instead we are focusing on than nature of the job. We entertain embedded development/ embedded testing/ embedded hardware companies only. You can visit our placement section and see the list of companies’ shared requirements with us.
10. Do we have to go for an interview or companies are visiting the institute?
It depends upon the individual company. Some companies are visiting us while some companies are asking us to send a student to their location for an interview.
11. In the Interview what companies are asking?
Companies are looking for development skills, they check students for the problem-solving capability. Companies also want to know whether students are capable to solve new problems with analytical understanding or not. The company main focus on C language, 90% embedded interview will be based on C language. Embedded is a different kind of thinking, so you should have an understanding of the embedded system.
12. Does this is a guaranteed placement?
From our side, we can ensure you will get a placement opportunity, but interview clearing will still in your hands.
13. What if I don’t get a job even after training?
If you attending all classes and doing all assignment on time, then there is a huge chance you will be getting a place with our placement cell, but if still you not able to clear the interview or due to market condition if less placement opportunity is available then you can do an internship with our organization. You will get the experience certificate for the said duration.
14. Does the institute also help in soft skills training?
Yes, we focus on every individual student, so whatever is needed to get a clear interview we are assisting.
15. What we have to write on a resume? Does the institute help in making a resume also?
Once the placement is started for you then we will review your resume and make them properly. A resume is the first impression on the employer.
16. After how many months of the training placement process will starts?
As soon as C language training is complete, then we start the placement process for the student. It usually takes 3 months to start the placement process.
17. How many rounds in the interview?
This depends upon the individual company some are taking one round while some companies are taking 5-7 rounds.
18. Does the company ask aptitude also in the first round?
Yes, some companies are asking aptitude in the first round. But still, they have a focus on Technical knowledge only.
19. What all companies have visited the institute? Where I can get a list of companies?
As soon as companies are having opening they share information with us. You can see the list of companies share the requirement with us in our placement section.
20. What is the batch size?
We are having one to one training method, in this method every individual student is learning independently. We start classes in batch but after a few classes, some students are finishing assignments very fast while some are taking the time. We are not stopping fast-moving students as well as we are not asking the slow student to leave the contains and join the next class. Every individual student needs to finish all assignments.
So when it comes to batch size may be in some class 100 students are setting while in some class 2 students are setting it completely depends upon the individual student. So we are having a variable batch size.
21. What are the training methods? What is one to one training method, how it works?
Our training method is one to one, every student needs to complete its assignments. We start training in batch but students do assignments at their speed. Some can move fast while some not. When it comes to embedded development student need to write complete firmware by own hand and make an embedded project working, that gives complete hands-on and clear understanding of the embedded system. We encourage our students to ask the question as much as possible, the asking question gives more and more outstanding of subjects. Our focus is more on the student as start thinking in terms of technical terms.
22. Do we have practical also?
Yes, Our full training is based on practical and hands-on.
23. How many hours per day class?
Students stay in the institute approximately 3-4 hours per day. But students will always have assignments with then, they keep doing an assignment in their home/PG also and they can in case of any issue or problem they are connected with us using call/WhatsApp, etc.
24. How many trainers are in the institute?
Currently, we are having 4 trainers working with us.
25. What is the experience of the trainer?
All our trainers are having a very high industrial experience they are keep working keep sharing their real-time experience with our students. Our teaching method is completely industrial oriented. The trainer is having more than 18 + years of embedded development experience in industries. In though our his career he is working in embedded design and development.
Many industry experts are keeping visiting our institute and meeting with the student, they keep sharing knowledge and understanding about the system, industries, and the expectation of companies. Students can learn many new concepts from industries exports. Students can ask direct questions and make understand their future path and growth.
27. Do I have to buy software or hardware for the lab?
No, we provide all hardware and software to perform practical in our institute, if you want to experiment at your home then you need to buy devices personally.
28. Does the institute provide training material?
Yes, we provide all the training material required.
29. How many projects we have to make?
During the training, students need to make 3-4 projects. Some are minor projects while some are major projects.
30. Does the project are industry level?
Yes, we are having a list of industry-level projects, student can choose their project from the list and make as a final project.
31. Which microcontroller is using for training?
We are providing embedded system training such ways that students will able to use any microcontroller. We make a clear concept of an embedded system. For our experiment, we use an 8051 microcontroller, and fro the project we use STM32Fxxxx controllers they are ARM Cortex controllers.
32. Does in practical raspberry pi is also used?
Yes, the student can choose and make a project using a raspberry pi or ESP32.
33. How many leaves do we take during training?
No leaves are allowed during training until otherwise discussed and approved in advance.
34. Does PGs are available near to the institute?
Yes, we are surrounded by many Girls / Boys PG around our institute.
35. How much I have to spend per month for PG?
PG is charging 4,500 per month including 3 times food. It can range from 40,00 to 10,000 based on individual choice.
36. Can we pay fees in installments? How many installments are allowed?
Yes, we allowed our students to pay the fee in 3 installments.
37. Why a professional training institute is the best institute in Bangalore?
There are many reasons the main reason is our teaching method, we are having one to one training methods. This gives every individual learning. We ensure that every student is learning and getting a job as soon as possible. Another reason for the best training institute in Bangalore is our training is having more than 18 years of experience in embedded development, and students are directly learning for him. For placement, we keep helping our students until they are getting jobs.
In our institute, we are making a family-like relationship, that extends our attachment with the student forever. We are sure we are the best to learn and gain knowledge in an embedded system. So we welcome you to come and explore the possibilities ahead.